On the Bench 03JUL11

Here's the project status. The primer took all night to dry, it turned off super muggy and humid yesterday, and today as well. Since I'd prefer to just have the doors open than closed up with the AC sucking out all the money, we'll just be patient.

In the meantime however, I started work on the base/plinth for Ruprecht.

I took the lid from my favorite brand of iced tea, Gold Peak
Photobucket
seriously, every other brand fills theirs with lemon. if I wanted that much lemon I'd drink lemonade.
Anyways its already pretty plinth looking but could use some weight for stability.

Photobucket
eight cents and a gob of cheap glue later, ta-daa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment